when:Wed Oct 19th 2016 at 07:00 AM Until Wed Oct 19th 2016 06:00 AM
Using Google Tag Manager for conversion tracking, website analytics, remarketing and CROCome and learn how using GTM can increase the accuracy of your performance reports (which all of your marketing decisions are based on), provide greater insights on your users' website interactions (how are my customers using using my site?), help to minimise page load time (greatly assists in both paid and organic search), and reduces your reliance on web developers (saving you both TIME and MONEY).
What you will learn:
- How to track conversions on form submissions, button clicks and browser events.
- Find out which websites your users go to when they leave your site.
- See how simple it is to add analytics, remarketing and CRO snippets in no time at all.
- Work with your developers to really customise Google Analytics to suit your website's structure and needs.
- Learn about your website's data layer and what it can be used for.
- Learn about GTM's debug mode, allowing you to not only test that your tags work, but to also confirm that your new tags do not mess with your website's useability and functionality (keep your devs happy).
John McGowan is self-employed as a digital paid performance analyst, and consults SMEs on digital marketing strategy. He specialises in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Google AdWords, and is fascinated by attribution modelling, cryptocurrency, encryption, copyright laws, notaphily and electronic musicology.